Become a Cowboy Way Jubilee Sponsor!
Events such as the Cowboy Way MayFest 2019 depend on the generosity and volunteer spirit of our Sponsors. We are so very grateful. Without such support we could not bring you the very best event possible. The Cowboy Way of Life is integral to our American Culture. Cowboys and cowboy-isms are interwoven in the very fabric of our society. We hardly realize what a strong influence the Cowboy Icon still maintains today. Cowboys and Indians are uniquely American. Although kin to the Vaquero and Outback settlers, the whole World looks to the USA for the iconic Cowboy and Indian.
In order to present a top-notch event to our Southern Oklahoma Region a minimum budget of nearly $40,000 for the Cowboy Way Jubilee 2019 is required. These funds cover airfare, hotel, & meals for the celebrities and performers, performance fees for the bands/performers, event programs, and advertising costs. And of course, the Cowboy Way Jubilee hopes to raise funds beyond the event costs in order to help support charities who support the Cowboy Way of Life.
Event Sponsorships of $10,000 to $250 are available. Click here for details on the levels and benefits. All event sponsors will have the right of first refusal for all future Cowboy Way Jubilees and we will do all that we can to advertise our sponsors appropriately. (Specifics are found on the Sponsorship Levels detail). We Thank You in advance for your generosity. Funds will be needed starting the Fall of 2018 to cover airfare and 50% of performers’ booking fees. The balance will be needed no later than the first of April 2019. Please provide a “Letter of Sponsorship Intent” at your earliest convenience as bands and celebrities are currently being booked.
WHY Become a 2019 Cowboy Way MayFest Sponsor?
Statistics and Information on the previous Cowboy Way Events of May 2017 & May 2018:
The three-day First Annual Cowboy Way Fest was held in May 2017 in Gene Autry, OK and featured cowboy & classic country music, sixteen Hollywood celebrities from 1950s/60s film and television shows, and even an authentic chuck wagon cook! Attendees enjoyed the Festival and toured area attractions such as Lake Murray, Chickasaw Cultural Center, Ardmore, OK, and more.
The 2018 Cowboy Way MayFest moved to Downtown Ardmore, OK accommodating a much larger attendance. With seven cast members from “The Virginian” television series, event organizers realized a 21% increase in attendance. The Virginian Posse (fan club) boasts a worldwide membership of 3,500+. They traveled from as far away as New Zealand, Australia and England. Entertainment was provided by a dedicated group of mostly Texas and Oklahoma Western Performers (poets and musicians) who attracted fans of Western, Western Swing, and pure Country Music from across the country, especially Texas, Oklahoma, and neighboring States.
Two-Year Statistics Include (2017/2018):
- Brought in 422/534 individuals (4/20 children) to Carter County, OK
- Yielded an average daily attendance over 3 days of 249/271 people per day
- 71%/82% traveled from out of state and stayed in local hotels for 2 to 14 nights
- 85% of rooms at the La Quinta Ardmore were filled by the 2017 Cowboy Way Fest; 50% of rooms at the Holiday Inn Ardmore were filled by the 2018 Cowboy Way MayFest, plus 20% or better on four additional hotels
- 75%/67% of attendees were 50 or older
- 15%/17% traveled in RVs and stayed at local RV parks for up to two full weeks
- 29%/18% of attendees were from Oklahoma
- 30%/27% of attendees were from Texas
- 33 States were represented by 2017 attendees and 36 States were represented by 2018 attendees
- Top Ten States represented for 2017 (85% of attendees) were: Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Colorado, Nebraska/Arkansas (tie), Illinois/Tennessee (tie), Iowa/Louisiana/Missouri (tie); Top Ten States represented for 2018 (76% of attendees) were Texas, Oklahoma, California, Arkansas, Missouri, Iowa/Florida/Kansas (tie), Ohio, Colorado
- 5%/3% of attendees were from outside of the USA
- Only 2%/4% of attendees were from Carter County, OK
- Attendees paid an average of $92/$60 per person admission to attend the Cowboy Way event. This does not include meals, souvenirs, or gift items.
- Each attendee received one complimentary event program and had the option to buy additional copies realizing a readership of nearly 3,000/more than 3,500 for the event programs
- As of January 31, 2018, advanced registration was double from that of January 31, 2017
Event Founder, Leslei Fisher is working with the cooperation of the Ardmore Main Street Authority, the Ardmore Chamber of Commerce, and the City of Ardmore to bring the 2019Cowboy Way Jubilee to Ardmore, OK as a permanent annual event with the goal of expanding it to showcase everything related to the mystique of the Cowboy for all ages. Added to the 2019 Cowboy Way Jubilee is a new Kids Corral with games, livestock, a bounce house and workshops for harmonica and lariat throwing.
Event Program Guide & Tri-annual Newsletter (Cowboy Way Tribune) Ad Space
The 2019 Cowboy Way Jubilee Program Guide is provided to each attendee as well as additional copies are sold during and after the Cowboy Way MayFest. The Program Guide is 36+ full color pages on glossy paper and includes photos and bios of all the celebrities and performers from the 2019 Cowboy Way Jubilee. Also included are maps and event schedules. It is estimated that over 6000 people will read one of the 2019 Cowboy Way Jubilee Program Guides! Ad pricing to come.
Additionally, there is a tri-annual newsletter called the Cowboy Way Tribune with educational and informative articles about the Cowboy Culture, Heroes, and things to do in Southern Oklahoma. The Cowboy Way Tribune is emailed out to all prior event attendees, posted online, and available for purchase as a “Kindle” download from Amazon.com. It is published in the Summer after the event, again in late October, and late February/early March each year. Subscriptions are available for a small fee.
Thank You for Your Generous Support!
Thank you for your time and thoughtful consideration. With great community leaders like you, we are able to keep Carter County and Southern Oklahoma a strong, robust community.
Contact Leslei Fisher, Event Founder, 580.768.5559, CowboyWayFest@gmail.com or Christie Collins, Event Coordinator, 580.222.5319, firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!