Thursday May 2, 2019
Open to Kids of ALL Ages
Line Up 4:30–5:15PM, East Side of Parking Lot,
Santa Fe Depot, 251 E. Main Street, Downtown Ardmore
Parade Begins 5:30PM, Thursday May 2, 2019
- Dress up as your favorite Hero
- Decorate your trusty “steed”
- Ride, Carry, Walk in the Parade!
- 1/3 mile long route — Santa Fe Depot to Paradise Alley Parking Lot
- $1 Entry Fee — Scholarships Available
- Line up starts 4:30pm
- Parade begins 5:30pm
- All participants get a 50% off (2 for 1) coupon for Adults to the Cowboy Way Jubilee!
Complete parade rules and info below:
- North through Santa Fe Depot lot,
- Turn Left (West) onto E. Broadway Street,
- Cross Caddo Street continuing on E. Broadway to Mill Street,
- Turn Left (South) onto Mill Street,
- follow Mill Street South to Paradise Alley,
- enter Paradise Alley Parking Lot for prizes and an old fashioned Campfire style Sing-A-Long led by the event bands. Lyrics provided. All voices needed!
COWBOY WAY HEROES PARADE
You’re invited to participate in the 1ST Annual COWBOY WAY HEROES
Parade on Thursday, May 2nd, at 5:30pm in Historic Downtown Ardmore! This new tradition launches the 3rd Annual Cowboy Way Jubilee and celebrates
PARADE DAY CHECK-IN AND LINE-UP
Check-in will be between 4:30pm & 5:15pm at the EASTSIDE of the Santa Fe Depot, located at 251 East Main Street. Upon arrival, one representative for each entry, family, or group must check-in to pay and receive final instructions. After check-in, go immediately to assigned line up position. Line up assignments will not be given out prior to check-in on parade day. We reserve the right to make parade position adjustments as needed. Everyone must be in place no later than 5:20pm.
The route is just three-tenths of a mile in length to allow younger kids to participate.Parade participants will exit the Santa Fe Depot parking lot to the North, turning West onto E. Broadway Street. The Parade will proceed across Caddo Street, down E. Broadway to Mill Street. Then turn left (south) onto Mill Street and continue to Paradise Alley. At that point the parade will enter the Paradise Alley parking lot gathering in the demo/games area of the 2019 Cowboy Way Jubilee’s Kids’ Korral.
The Parade is approximately three-tenths of a mile in length (so the little ones can participate) and is expected to last about 30 minutes, depending on the number of participants. Every participant, friends, and family are invited to join in the free campfire style Sing-a-long following the conclusion of the Cowboy Way Heroes Parade.
Christie Collins, Parade Chairman
Leslei Fisher, Owner, Oleeta Jean, LLC & The Cowboy Way Jubilee
1176 Comet Rd., Ardmore, OK 73401
EMAIL ENTRY Forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay Entry Fee(s) upon arrival at Check-In or may be dropped off at Ardmore Main Street Authority, 201 W. Main St., Ardmore.
Make checks out to “Cowboy Way.” Scholarships available: 580.768.5559