NEW to 2019!
The Cowboy Way Jubilee Kids’ Korral!
It’s a place where kids can work off a bit of steam, play an old fashioned game or two, learn a thing or two, meet some real live farm animals, and just have an all around great time!
- There will be two bounce houses, one for the younger kids so the big kids don’t squish them, and, one for the big kids to go crazy!
- Our local area Girl Scouts are assisting in creating and running the games. A game schedule will be available in April 2019. Check back here.
- Get your face painted!
- Balloon Animals!
- We are working with our area FFA members to see if they’ll be willing to bring a few of their prize livestock to show at the Jubilee. Kid’s can pet them, ask the handlers questions, and of course take photos. Don’t worry, we’ll definitely have some farm animals present.
- Selfie Corner is in the works, if you have any particular requests, text to 580.768.5559 or email email@example.com
- The National Grand Champion Gypsy Horse lives right here in Ardmore. Now he won’t be able to come but some of his off-spring and fellow gyspy pals will be making an appearance. Check out this link for more info on Gyspy Vanner Horses.
- And there’s even more in store. (MAY BE you’ll get to meet some of the Toy Story Characters for real! fingers crossed)
Kids’ Korral is $10 per day per child. Ages 5 and under get in half price ($5 each). OR get a full weekend pass for $20/child, $10 for ages 5 and under. (We wish we could make it free but the bounces houses etc do cost money).